Tags

,

Damn it, Aceade…

I should really have tested the build before publishing it. If I had, I would have noticed that the player was able to attack immediately after unpausing the game, and was able to look around while paused.

So, I’ve updated it to fix those problems. This of course meant that I had to rebuild the entire damn thing, and then upload it to Dropbox, just for about ten lines of code. So, to make it even more worthwhile, I’ve decided to add occlusion culling in as well to see how it affects the performance.

I really need to find a way to patch things, rather than build from scratch.

Advertisements